Momma didn't raise no fool!

So I think Tahlae has motion sickness. The last two times we have traveled to st george he has projectile vomited all over the place! Über nasty! This last time most of it got all over his brand new car seat. And since he had been drinking milk the whole way down im sure you can just imagine what it was he threw up! The smell was atrocious! Anyways it needed to be cleaned and I figured I'd clean korlens 2 yr old car seat as well! This morning I got them put back on in the living room an the boys thought it was so funny to have their car seats in the house they insisted on being strapped in. And after that I insisted that I had forgotten how to unbuckle them! Needless to say! I got A LOT done this morning! Genius? Well yes I guess so!!!!

Comments

  1. you are one smart cookie! :)when i have kids I'm gonna follow your example :) love you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink is my favorite color

Define siblings

Baby # 3