two months old and clothes dont fit!!






well korlen is now two months old and as cute as ever. hes just a little doll with such a cute personality already. unfortunately he started acting like he is starting to teeth!! man that would such.. hes a good sleeper and eater and pooper.. he loves taking baths. the other night he was taking a bath with me and we were about done just waiting for daddy to come get him... well korlen gave me that oh so familiar smirk and grunt. i, knowing what was coming yelled for renzo to hurry... but alas the boy was too fast and the dad was too slow..... SHOCKER!! grunt and push and poo all over me... hes still in that runny yellow orange poo stage that quickly encircled me lol. i luckily was able to lift korlen out of the water in time. my bath however was followed by a shower!! lol little boys ...

thats not the greatest of my troubles though.. korlen is a little tyke. hes long and skinny making dressing him close to impossible.. his newborn clothes are getting a bit too tight on him.. but hes so far away from fitting in 0-3 month clothes. either they are too wide but not long enough or they are too long and not wide enough... so i dont know whats gunna happen first he'll get too long or fat to fit in anything. poor miss shaped baby..

Comments

  1. Very funny!! I have been lucky to escape such unfortunate events but I did laugh really hard when it happened to Tom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cursed skinny long babies! I've had the same problem with mine, but it's easier with girls because you just put a dress on :)
    Lily once blew out of her diaper at church, during prayer, and it launched out of the back of her diaper and landed all over the front of me....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink is my favorite color

Define siblings

Baby # 3