6 months old already!!

well my little angle face turned 6 months old yesterday... and as a present to his mommy and daddy mastered the art of crawling and is getting a tooth!! he is so cute and gets into everything.. he absolutely loves loves LOVES the camera and whenever its out he chases it around. lol sounds like a few stories i've been told about myself lol.. here are a few videos and photos to see what i've gotten myself into!




and as another added bonus hes learned how to pull himself up so we already have to move his crib down to a lower level!! ahhh! it scared me when i found him playing like this!
yup im in trouble lol i started out with a mover and a shacker and its just kept on a goin!! i cant believe how active this child is already!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pink is my favorite color

Define siblings

Baby # 3